Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of United states of america. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Incorporation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to hire a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide you the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, take into account . registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and these stamped with proper stamp duty. All of them signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and after verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate could possibly be the date of the company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a small mistake may cost a lot of money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to complete each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and look for a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.